The Upper Hunter Mining Dialogue has been busy in the first half of 2019. The May 2019 newsletter updates our stakeholders on the progress of a variety of existing and new Dialogue projects and stakeholder engagement activities that seek to address the cumulative impacts of mining across the Upper Hunter.
Please click on the link below for more information regarding:
- FRESH FORUM SUCCESS – A refreshed format featuring increased engagement drew a record turnout to the Dialogue’s 2018 Annual Forum in Muswellbrook.
- GOLD MINE OF IDEAS – Participants at the Annual Forum have unearthed a gold mine of potential project ideas for the Dialogue. Get to know what we’ll be working on throughout 2019.
- HELP MAKE HUNTER BETTER – The Dialogue is looking for community representatives interested in helping make the Upper Hunter a better place for all.
- SCHOOL TOURS HIT THE ROAD – The Upper Hunter Mining Dialogue’s School Mine Tours Program is hitting the road for 2019, with a full program of tours for eager local students.
- BARILARO GETS UHMD BRIEFING – Deputy Premier John Barilaro gets a firsthand briefing on the Dialogue’s activities during a visit to Upper Hunter mines.
To catch up on the Dialogue’s Latest News, please click the link below: