The Upper Hunter Mining Dialogue has been busy in the lead up to the end of 2018. The November 2018 newsletter updates our stakeholders on the progress of a variety of Dialogue projects.
Please click on the link below for more information regarding:
- NEW GROUP FOR ECONOMY – The realignment of Dialogue Working Groups, including the creation of new Economic and Social Development, and Communications-focused groups.
- SPREADING THE WORD – The Dialogue’s Targeted Stakeholder Communications Strategy which has seen the Dialogue engaging with key stakeholders, such as Community Consultative Committees (CCCs)
- FAREWELL TO GILL EASON – Key Dialogue Joint Advisory Steering Committee (JASC) member Gill Eason reflects on her contributions to the Dialogue.
- SCHOOL IN AT MINES – An update from the School Mine Tours Program as we near the completion of the first full year of tours.
- REHAB IS TOP PRIORITY – An update on the Dialogue’s Community Surveys shows that rehabilitation continues to be the key priority from community members, followed by air quality, water and development of voids.
- SOCIAL MEDIA – The Dialogue is now on Facebook. Be sure to like our page to receive regular updates on key projects and activities: https://www.facebook.com/UPPERHUNTERMININGDIALOGUE/
To catch up on the Dialogue’s Latest News, please click the link below: